Eleven students have been chosen as the school's "Students of the Month" for November. The outstanding students were selected by teachers in each department. Each student receives a certificate and a pin.
The honorees are:
- Hannah Lebiecki, applied engineering and technology
- Grace Devine and Nicholas Patterson, social studies
- Erin Geszvain, business education
- Sean Thompson and Monica Greene, communication arts
- Ainara Martinez-Berasategui, art
- Emily Poenitsch, mathematics
- Shanna Mogden, fitness education
- Victoria Schulze, family and consumer sciences
- Amanda Frey-Klug, world languages
- Sam Kivimaki, music
- Guangyuan Guan, science
Congratulations from Sussex Patch!