Menomonee Park is situated within the villages of Menomonee Falls and Lannon. The park offers recreation for all seasons. In summer, enjoy swimming in the 16-acre Quarry Lake lined with 160 feet of sandy beach, a diving dock and beach house. Fishing, scuba diving, biking, archery, horse trails, camping and geocaching are all activities accommodated at the park.
In winter, enjoy groomed cross-country ski trails with three loops that total more than 4 miles. A sledding hill is also located near the archery range.
For large gatherings, the beach house and the Camp Pow Wow Lodge can be rented.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of campsites: 733
- Facilities (campgrounds): Restrooms, Swimming, Trails
- What's the best time of year to visit the campground?: Summer
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: In 1880 a stone quarry operated where the park is located. The park still has remnants of an old stone crusher and railroad spur running from the quarry to the Bugline trail.
- Features: Beach, Camping, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Area: 470 acres