This is a recipe everyone usually loves and I guess I am well known for!
2 pounds of wings
2 sticks of melted butter
6 cloves of minced garlic
A handful of minced, dried red chilly peppers
3 soup spoons of lemon juice
1 soup spoon of kosher sea salt
- Wash the wings and dry them.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients.
- Spread the wings in an oven-safe dish and brush the sauce over them.
- Put the tray inside the oven at 375° for about 15 minutes.
- Put the oven at low broil until wings are nice and golden - this can take 20 to 40 minutes, depending on each persons oven.