I have always loved this recipe, especially when you're able to cook in in such a way that the middle part is still VERY wet. I have always been afraid of making this recipe as I am not the best at baking. But amazingly enough, it came out perfect and I am very proud of myself.
Every time I make it, it seems to disappear rather quickly, espcially with kids around.
9 egg yolks
12 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp slightly warm water
6 tbsp flour
2 tsp baking powder
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar for about 10 minutes
- Add the eggs until reaching a creamy paste
- Add the water and mix it with a wooden spoon
- Finally, add the flour and baking powder and mix it softly with the wooden spoon
- Pour the mixture into a circular baking dish covered with parchment paper
- Place it in the oven for about 20 minutes at about 375 degrees