This is is a recipe I learned from my mother-in-law. Of course, I added a little touch of my own self. These are awesome to always have in the freezer and take out if you suddenly have people coming over.
1 package of English muffins
2 6.5oz. cans of crabs meat (I like to use Miller's Select)
1 cup of shredded cheese
1/2 cup of mayo
1 tbsp of paprika
salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly toast each English muffin.
- In a medium size bowl add all the ingredients and mix them well until you reach a smooth texture.
- Spread the paste on each English muffin about 1/4 inch thick.
- Put all English muffins on a flat dish and put them in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Remove them from freezer and cut each muffin into four parts.
- Put them in freezer bags and back into the freezer.
- When you want to serve them, remove them from freezer, spread them in a oven safe dish and put them in the oven in low broil for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while hot.