Eleven students have been chosen as the school's "Students of the Month" for December. The outstanding students were selected by teachers in each department. Each student receives a certificate and a pin.
The honorees are:
- Elizabeth Spektor, applied engineering and technology
- Ty-Asia Love, social studies
- Kristin Pilo and Timothy Rebensburg, business education
- Rachel Merkel, communication arts
- Constance Dowden, art
- Shannon Desorcy, mathematics
- Katlyn Pollari, fitness education
- Sydney Wisner, family and consumer sciences
- Kelsey DePue, world languages
- Sean Fox, music
- Leah Stapelman, science
Congratulations from Sussex Patch!