Hamilton High School announced the students of the month for October in 11 cirriculum areas.
- Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology
- Breanna Hertzberg, art
- Ian Kloehn, business education
- Mitchell Hudson, communication arts
- Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences
- Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education
- Melody Zimmerman, mathematics
- Jessica Hutchison, music
- Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science
- David Hanson, social studies
- Grace Thompson, world languages
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.