.

Town of Lisbon House Fire Remains Under Investigation

No injuries reported in house fire on County Line Road.

No one was injured in an overnight house fire in the 26400 block of County Line Road in the Town of Lisbon, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.

The fire was reported at 1:37 a.m. Monday at N95 W26498 County Line Road. The resident in the home was alerted to the fire by the smoke detectors and was able to safely exit with his dog, according to the sheriff's department.

The man called 911 from a neighbors house and multiple fire agencies responded to the scene.

The first deputy from the Waukesha Sheriff’s Department that arrived on scene reported seeing visible flames through a window in the residence. The initial investigation indicates the fire may have started in an electrical service panel within the residence but remains under investigation, according to the sheriff's department.

Tommy_Boy February 11, 2013 at 08:23 PM
I wondered what happened... I live a few blocks from there and there seemed lot 15 fire trucks that drove by.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »