Invite a friend
PEACE LUTHERAN ACADEMY OPEN HOUSE
Experience our school (Pre-K to Grade 8) during our open house: 12-1 pm, potluck lunch; 1-3 pm, examples of our curriculum, teachers and students in mini-classes of our school day. Focused on classical Christian education in the Lutheran and liberal arts tradition, Peace emphasizes the foundational disciplines of reading, writing, and mathematics. The subject areas of history, geography, literature, music (especially singing), art, and Latin are the basis of our humanities core. Science is taught throughout the grades. We faithfully teach the Word of God so that we may learn to live with faith in Christ and with love toward our neighbor. A family-like atmosphere and partnership with parents lets us work, play, and pray together. Experienced teachers, low student-teacher ratio, and standardized testing demonstrate our commitment to students, to parents, and to excellence. Open enrollment. Tours available by appointment. Multi-student discounts. Contact Kimberly Hughes, Headmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Peace Lutheran Church & Academy
This Missouri Synod Lutheran church has two major auxiliaries – an elementary school (Peace Lutheran Academy) and a small publishing house (The Concordia Catechatical Academy). The congregation believes and teaches of a triune God, that is, God in three co-equal and co-eternal persons: God, the creator; Jesus Christ, his son; and the Holy Spirit. The congregation accepts the Bible-based teachings of Martin Luther that led to the 16th Century Reformation.
Other events here
- Divine Services at Peace Lutheran Church Weekly on Sundays, 7:45 am
- Divine Service at Peace Lutheran Church Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:45 pm
- Monthly Fish Fry January 18, 2013 / February 15, 2013 / March 15, 2013 / April 19, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / June 21, 2013 / July 19, 2013, 4:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Created in God’s Image August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 16, 2013, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Annual Outdoor/Indoor Flea Market and Craft Fair Sat, Aug 17, 8:00 am–3:00 pm