Town of Lisbon House Fire Remains Under Investigation
No injuries reported in house fire on County Line Road.
No one was injured in an overnight house fire in the 26400 block of County Line Road in the Town of Lisbon, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The fire was reported at 1:37 a.m. Monday at N95 W26498 County Line Road. The resident in the home was alerted to the fire by the smoke detectors and was able to safely exit with his dog, according to the sheriff's department.
The man called 911 from a neighbors house and multiple fire agencies responded to the scene.
The first deputy from the Waukesha Sheriff’s Department that arrived on scene reported seeing visible flames through a window in the residence. The initial investigation indicates the fire may have started in an electrical service panel within the residence but remains under investigation, according to the sheriff's department.