Pick 'n Save Deals with Printable Coupons, Plus A Travel Deal
Sara Conrad from SarandipitySaves.com shows you that being cheap can be oh-so chic with fortuitous frugal discoveries.
This week's ad at Pick 'n Save is a wonkey one. It's only two pages and lasts three itty bitty days. I was able to wrangle up a few deals for you though. Get the most bang for your couponing buck on Wednesday for Double Daze, doubling your $1 coupons to $2!
Just remember your total must be $25 after swiping your Pick 'n Save card to have the ability to double your coupons. But that total is before coupons!
Here's the deals I found with coupons you can print right off your computer...
1. Stoffer's Farmers Harvest Meal— $2.20
- Buy 2
- Use this $1 off of two coupon
Final cost after doubling your coupon: $1.20 each!
2. Jack's Original Pizza— $2.50
- Use this 75¢ off coupon
Final cost after doubling your coupon: $1!
3. Kellog's Cereal, Pop-Tarts, Bars, Fruit Snacks or Eggo Syrup — Buy 8 for $1.98 Each (Must buy 8!)
- Buy 8
- Use any of the coupons on this site
Final cost after doubling your coupon: Varies...but an excellent deal!
4. Poise Adult Disposable Undergarments — $10.98 (with in-ad coupon)
- Use this $2 off coupon
Final cost after your coupon: $8.98!
5. Huggies Pull-Ups Or GoodNites Diapers Selected 12-50 Ct. — $9.99 (with in-ad coupon)
Final cost after doubling your coupon: $7.99!
6. Rayovac AA or AAA Alkaline Batteries 24-30 Ct. -- $5.98 (with in-ad coupon)
- Use this $1 off coupon
Final cost after doubling your coupon: $3.98!
Since this week's grocery matchups are lackluster, I thought I'd add some savings sparkle with a great travel deal I found today. Right now you can book airline tickets HERE from Milwaukee to Denver or New York City for only $96 round trip!
That price includes fees and taxes as well! TravelZoo is the site I always look to when I travel (or fantisize about traveiling). I used their amazing flash airfare deals when I traveled to NYC in February. Then I scored $99 round trip tickets! I highly recommend signing up for their email newsletter to stay on top of the deals.