Quad/Graphics Hiring a Group Fitness Instructor
Are you addicted to teaching Zumba and Yoga? Check out this unique position Quad just posted.
Job Type: Part-Time
QuadMed, Quad/Graphics' employer-sponsored healthcare model that operates and manages medical clinics at Quad/Graphics sites and other businesses, is seeking a Group Fitness Instructor for their locations throughout Wisconsin.
Under the supervision of the Fitness Supervisor, and directly working with a Fitness Specialist, the candidate would provide group fitness instruction, monitor, and educate participants on fitness and safety, and maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching and cool down.
- Instructs participants on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises, identifies different muscle groups and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Assists participants, answers questions and maintains a positive exercise experience for class participants.
- Keeps Fitness staff informed of customer and facility needs.
- Perform choreography and music skills.
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Manages all programs in accordance with QuadMed’s operational, quality, safety, and service standards.
Qualifications required: current CPR certification, Primary Group Fitness certification, additional specialty certifications: spin, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, etc
Experience: 1+ years