PHOTO: Hamilton Crowns April Students of the Month
Hard work pays off as teachers select the best students in April.
Eleven Hamilton High School students have been chosen as the school's "Students of the Month" for April. The outstanding students were selected by teachers in each department. Each student receives a certificate and a pin.
- Tyler Polaski, applied engineering and technology
- Kimberly Winter, art
- Grace Thompson, business education
- Austin Kendziorski and Christopher Semega, communication arts
- Tori Meyer, family and consumer sciences
- Devin Sartler, fitness education
- Kevin Fantl, mathematics
- Leah Stapelman, music
- Aaron Konop, science
- Kendall Sherman, social studies
- Katie Rajchel, world languages