PHOTO: Hamilton Crowns May Students of the Month
Hard work pays off as teachers select the best students in May.
Eleven Hamilton High School students have been chosen as the school's "Students of the Month" for May. The outstanding students were selected by teachers in each department. Each student receives a certificate and a pin.
- Mitchell Hudson, applied engineering and technology
- Collin Schulz, art
- Elizabeth Hinkley and David Conrad, business education
- Cassidy Pilo, communication arts
- Brianne Snow, family and consumer sciences
- Matthew Young, fitness education
- Alaina Eckert, mathematics
- Blaine Rakowski, music
- Taylor Mears, science
- Katlyn Pollari, social studies
- Sarah Miskowski, world languages