PHOTO: Hamilton Announces December Students of the Month
Hard work pays off as teachers select the best students in December.
Eleven Hamilton High School students have been chosen as the school's "Students of the Month" for December. The outstanding students were selected by teachers in each department. Each student receives a certificate and a pin.
The honorees are:
- Elizabeth Spektor, applied engineering and technology
- Ty-Asia Love, social studies
- Kristin Pilo and Timothy Rebensburg, business education
- Rachel Merkel, communication arts
- Constance Dowden, art
- Shannon Desorcy, mathematics
- Katlyn Pollari, fitness education
- Sydney Wisner, family and consumer sciences
- Kelsey DePue, world languages
- Sean Fox, music
- Leah Stapelman, science
Congratulations from Sussex Patch!