Hamilton Announces January Students of the Month
Eleven students were awarded "Student of the Month" awards for January.
Take a moment to congratulate Hamilton High School students achieving at a high level.
Hamilton students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
- Kyle Higgins, applied engineering and technology;
- Carissa Dowden, art;
- Hannah Johnson, business education;
- Brady Ellingson and Cassandra David, communication arts;
- Anna Sendelbach, family and consumer sciences;
- Daniel Demler, fitness education;
- Katie Prescott, mathematics;
- Rebekah Oleson, music;
- Grace Thompson, science;
- Logan Bobb, social studies; and
- Abigail Brumley, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.