Hamilton Announces Its Students of the Month
These 11 students stood out from the rest in November in each subject area at Hamilton High School.
Students are working hard every day, and it's always nice to get a little recognitition for their efforts.
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
- Alexandra Detweiler, applied engineering and technology;
- Brandon Josi, art;
- Aaron Zagorski, business education;
- McKenna DePue, communication arts;
- Claire Bohn, family and consumer sciences;
- Spencer Ezell, fitness education;
- Remi Lassiter, mathematics;
- Miranda Brown, music;
- Andrew Coe, science;
- Samantha Williams, social studies; and
- Kaitlyn Pilo, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.