Hamilton Announces December Students of the Month
Eleven students were chosen from a variety of curriculum areas.
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
- Christopher Anderson, applied engineering and technology;
- Taylor Kessenich, art;
- Kashish Talwar, business education;
- Mackenzie Latt and Mark Cochrane, communication arts;
- Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
- Stephanie Hopkins, fitness education;
- Jacob Hartung, mathematics;
- Samuel Leinon, music;
- Madeline Byrne, science;
- Ericka Sereg, social studies; and
- Megan Hessler, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.