District Fees for New School Year at Hamilton
Have a student attending the Hamilton School District? Here's a list of what fees you'll need to pay.
Wondering what you'll need to pay out-of-pocket this school year? Here's a list of fees at the Hamilton School District for the 2012-13 school year:
- Pre-kindergarten and half-day kindergarten — $19
- Elementary grades, full-day kindergarten and ungraded — $55
- Middle school – $65
- High school – $80
- High school padlock – $5
- Drivers’ education behind-the-wheel training and theory-simulation – $175 each
- Templeton sports – $20 per sport
- Hamilton sports – $30 per sport
- Hamilton family athletic-activities pass – $60
- Templeton extra- and co-curriculars – $10 and $20
- Hamilton extra- and co-curriculars – $30; bowling - $45
- Hamilton transcript – $5
- Retake ID (during the school year) – $2
- Parking – $100.
Parents may pay all their children’s school and lunch fees through the E-Funds for Schools website and LunchBox. Links to E-Funds for School and LunchBox are on the district website.