Milwaukee Man & Woman of the Year Campaign 2012 Gala is June 8, 2012
The Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) will honor the winners and all nominees at its annual Milwaukee Man & Woman of the Year campaign Grand Finale Gala on Friday, June 8, 2012. The event will be held at The Pfister Hotel starting at 6:30 p.m. and will include cocktails & hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, dinner, live auction and announcement of the 2012 Milwaukee Man & Woman of the Year.
The winners are eligible to be honored as LLS National Man & Woman of the Year. In addition to the Gala, winner honors includes recognition throughout the region, a full-page advertisement featured in USA Today, and the satisfaction that their commitment to finding cures will help families with blood cancer.
The nominees have worked for the past 10 weeks to raise money for blood cancer research and patient services. In 2011, the campaign raised more than $210,000.
Those benefiting from this campaign include this year’s Boy and Girl of the Year, Caden Becker and Emma Einhorn. These young adults and their families have survived lymphoma and leukemia and are a source of inspiration to the competitors as well as The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society family as a whole.
Candidates for LLS’s 2012 Man and Woman of the Year title in Southeast Wisconsin are:
- Dan Eggers, Eggers Imprints, Brown Deer, WI
- Daniel Einhorn, Capital Midwest Fund, Milwaukee, WI
- Edward Fitzpatrick III, Principal Financial Group, Milwaukee, WI
- Bruce Spann, Spann & Associates, Germantown, WI
- Mike Thompson, MD, PhD, ProHealth Care Regional Cancer Center, Waukesha, WI
- Anna Zuckerman, AC Zuckerman Jeweler, Inc., Mequon, WI
- Heather M. Williams, Summit Young Professionals, Brookfield, WI
- Monica Oliver, WE Energies, Milwaukee, WI
- Makisha M. Porter, The Capital Grille, Milwaukee, WI
- Laura L. Murphy, GE Healthcare, Franklin, WI
- Vlad Ivankovic, Honorary Man of the Year Candidate
To attend the Grand Finale Celebration Gala, or to learn more about this annual Milwaukee campaign, visit: www.mwoy.org/wi/localchapter/sew/finale or contact Chelsea Ostrov at 262-785-4246 or Chelsea.email@example.com